Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Get Kule for Spring!


kule-striped-t-shirt

I absolutely love navy and white stripes for spring.
And summer.

Kule-Striped-T-shirt
The Kule Modern T


There's something very Parisienne chic about a navy and white striped T.
navy-and-white-t-shirt
The Kule Classic T

Short sleeve or long sleeve, paired with jeans, white linen pants, a white skirt or a pair of cut offs, a navy and white striped T is just super fresh and super cool.

paris-street-fashion-navy-and-white-stripes

Check out the most fashionable, style-savvy girl ever, Kate Moss, in Paris wearing her navy and white striped T. 
It's perfection! Kate never makes a fashion mis-step.

I have several navy and white T's already,  but I'm always looking for more, always looking for that perfect cut and that perfect cotton.

While searching I stumbled on this brilliant website, Kule.com
At first I thought it was a fun play on cool, but in the "The Story" section of the website I found that the designer's name is Nikki Kule. Her classic Parisian vibe is blended with her years working in Italy and layered with her years working in New York. And it's super cool!
I love The Modern, the short sleeved T pictured above, and the long sleeve version, The Classic. On the website there are other options too, inspired by fashion icons Brigitte Bardot, Jane Birkin, Sofia Coppola and Alexa Chung.

kule-bangle

Kule also has accessories. I love the Brady Two Stripe Resin Bangle, especially with the short sleeved T. 
The pair would make a fabulous Mother's Day gift too. (In my case from me, to me! )

From the top image try pairing a Kule navy and white striped T shirt with a Nic And Zoe Cool Breeze Wide Leg White Linen Pant or a Nic And Zoe white linen Summer Fling Skirt. Super stylish with a Rag and Bone Cutoff Denim Short and a Sam Edelman Camilla Wedge, the perfect finishing touch is a classic true red lip like Charlotte Tilbury
Matte Revolution Lipstick in Red Carpet Red.


No comments :

Post a Comment